Dainty Western Natural Howlite Squash Blossom On 4mm Metallic Pearl Choker Necklace, 12"-15" with 3" Extension
- Steal the show when you step out in this dainty yet dynamic native American inspired squash blossom necklace! No western wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace length 18-21 inches with the 3 inch extension and lobster clasp. Blossom crescent décor is 1.75 inches long by 0.50 inches wide. Each stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Boho chic is easy with this south west inspired stunner! Unique burnished silver tone squash blossom pendant adorned with an oval semi precious natural howlite stone center comes on a petite 4mm metallic beaded strand. Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch. Necklace has three inches of adjustable extension chain to help you get the perfect fit!
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!