Dainty Western Natural Turquoise Howlite Squash Blossom On 8mm Metallic Pearl Toggle Clasp Bracelet, 7"
- Steal the show when you step out in this dainty yet dynamic native American inspired squash blossom bracelet! No western wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Stretchable bracelet length 7 inches with toggle style clasp closure. Blossom crescent décor is 1.5 inches long by 0.50 inches wide. Each stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Boho chic is easy with this south west inspired stunner! Unique burnished silver tone squash blossom charm adorned with an oval semi precious natural howlite stone center comes on an 8mm metallic beaded strand. Natural howlite stones dyed a vibrant turquoise hue with brown veining and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this bracelet artisan touch.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom bracelet adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!