Silver Tone St Patrick's Day Irish Claddagh Dangle Earrings, 1.35"
- The Claddagh is a traditional Irish ring which represents love, loyalty, and friendship. The hands are to friendship, the heart to love and the crown to loyalty. Eye catching, these earrings are a conversation piece everytime you wear them.
- Fish hook wire earrings measure 1.35 inches in length by 1 inch width. To complete your look see our coordinating pendant necklace (B09HYBYF3Z).
- Beautifully crafted polished silver tone dangle earrings featuring a classic Celtic emblem. Pendant represents the three necessary components to a strong relationship, love, loyalty and friendship.
- Surprise her this Valentines Day with our stylish Claddagh earrings. They are so comfortable, they can be worn all day long! They look great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!