Statement Cowgirl Chic Western Natural Howlite Stone On Metallic Pearl Choker Necklace, 13"+ 3" Extension (Turquoise Howlite Stone, 2 Row 8mm With Squash Blossom)
- Steal the show when you step out in this dynamic native American inspired choker necklace! No western wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Choker necklace lengths for both are 13-16 inches with the 3 inches of adjustable extension chain, lobster claw clasp. Two strand is 8mm beads and Squash Blossom crescent décor is 1.55 inches long by 1.75 inches wide. Three strand is 6mm beads and Oval Cabochon décor is 1.62 inches long by 1.25 inches wide. Each stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Boho chic is easy with these south west inspired stunners! Unique burnished silver tone pendant adorned with a semi precious natural howlite stone center comes on a metallic pearl beaded strand set. Large natural howlite stone and detailed engravings on the pendants give these chokers an artisan touch. Necklace has three inches of adjustable extension chain to help you get the perfect fit around you neck!
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!