Cowgirl Chic Textured Metal Western Arrowhead And Seed Bead Dangle Earrings, 3"
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! Of course, no western style wardrobe would only be complete with at least one statement pair of arrowhead earrings! Colorful seed beads and detailed engravings on the arrow give this set an artisan touch.
- Earrings measure 3 inches long by 1.37 inches wide on post-backs. Bead patterns are unique so variations may occur in color, shape, and size.
- Magnificent burnished metal arrowheads mixed with seed bead tops make a unique and beautiful western-themed earring. Large downward-facing arrowheads with crossed arrows and textured scroll patterns are a statement set of earrings!
- Arrowhead earrings are inspired by Native American symbolism. They believed an arrow pointing down meant peace, and two crossed arrows were used to represent an alliance. These earrings are a great addition to your casual daily wardrobe, adding life to an old pair of jeans and a T-shirt.
- Each item is ready for gifting in a lovely eco-friendly gift box with a non-tarnish jeweler's fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!