Cowgirl Chic Western Feather Squash Blossom Turquoise Howlite Statement Necklace Earrings Gift Set, 24"+ 3" Extension
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! No western style wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch. The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace length 24-27 inches with the 3 inch adjustable extension chain and lobster claw clasp. Center blossom crescent décor is 3 inches long by 3.5 inches wide, squash blossom buds on chain are 2.25 inches long by 1.5 inches wide. Matching fish wire hook earrings measure 2 inches long by 1.37 inches wide. Some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Magnificent burnished silver tone metal blossom conchos with natural howlite stones and a double row of metallic round pearl beads support a stunning large statement squash blossom center! Natural semi precious howlite stones are dyed a vibrant turquoise blue hue with rustic brown veining throughout. Comes with matching howlite stone and textured metal earrings. Set have a vintage vibe to it with the unique textures and burnished silver tone metal.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!