Cowgirl Chic Western Squash Blossom Buffalo Coin On Metallic Pearl Necklace Earrings Set, 18"+3" Extender (Turquoise Blue)
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! Western style wardrobe would only be complete with at least one statement piece of howlite jewelry! The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism and spirituality; the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off evil spirits and is a prototypical symbol of, most notably, the Navajo tribe. Natural semi-precious howlite stone beads and detail on the beautiful buffalo coins show an artisan touch.
- Necklace length 18-21 inches with a 3-inch extension and lobster claw clasp. Center squash blossom decor is 1.75 inches long by 1.25 inches wide; buffalo coins are approximately 11mm, 14mm, and 16mm discs. . Matching fish hook wire earrings measure 1.5 inches long by 0.5 inches wide.
- Magnificent strand of brushed metallic silver-tone 8mm round pearls mixed with natural semi-precious howlite stone beads in vibrant turquoise or red. The bead strand also has buffalo-stamped coin discs in graduated sizes along the side leading to the squash blossom center pendant. Each stone is unique, so some color, shape, and size variation may occur, as is inherent with natural stones.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning western-style set adds a guilty hint of luxury and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but it is just as stylish with jeans and a casual t-shirt! A
- Each item is ready for gifting in a lovely eco-friendly gift box with a non-tarnish jeweler's fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!