Gorgeous Statement Western Natural Semi Precious Howlite Squash Blossom Necklace Earrings Set, 27"-30" with 3" Extension (Natural White)
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! No western style wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of semi precious stone jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch. The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace length 27-30 inches with the 3 inch extension and lobster clasp. Blossom crescent décor is 3 inches long by 3 inches wide: Matching french hook wire earrings measure 1.75 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- Boho chic is easy with this western inspired, magnificent burnished silver tone metal blossom conchos with natural howlite stones and polished round beads support a stunning squash blossom center! Comes with matching stone center blossom concho earrings. Some variation in color may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!