Rosemarie Collections Women’s Luck Elephant Circular Turquoise Statement Necklace Earring Jewelry Gift Set, 13" with 3" Extender
- Bold collar necklace design featuring a turquoise color howlite stones in a small oval Concho setting on an antique silver tone chunky style necklace
- Necklace length 10"-13" with the 3" adjustable extension and lobster clasp; Decor length 3" by 2.75" width
- bohemian style jewelry set has a matching fish wire elephant with turquoise stone dangle earrings, 1.63" length by 1" width
- The elephant is associated with Buddha and the Indian deity Ganesh and can be used to symbolize power, wisdom, strength, protection of the home, fertility, and general good luck. Many Feng Shui practitioners believe that elephants should have their trunks facing upwards to represent prosperity, good luck, and success.
- Each item is packaged in a lovely gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. To extend the life of your jewelry avoid contact with water and chemicals such as soap and household cleaners, and store in a jewelry box or bag