Statement Western Howlite Squash Blossom Necklace Earrings Set, 27"-30" with 3" Extension (Natural White)
- Bring some bold, dynamic style to your accessory collection! No western style wardrobe would be complete without at least one timeless statement piece of turquoise jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch. The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace length 27-30 inches with the 3 inch extension and lobster clasp, Blossom crescent decor is 3 inches long by 3.5 inches wide: Matching french hook wire earrings measure 2" long by 0.75" wide.
- Magnificent burnished silver tone metal blossom conchos with natural howlite stones and polished round beads support a stunning squash blossom center! Comes with matching turquoise blossom concho earrings. Some variation in color may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!