Unique and Classic Western Style Cowgirl Chic Square Natural Howlite Squash Blossom Necklace Earrings Set, 18"-21" with 3" Extension
- Steal the show when you step out in this bold, dynamic native American inspired squash blossom jewelry set! No western wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch. The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace length 18-21 inches with the 3 inch extension and lobster clasp. Blossom crescent décor is 2.5 inches long by 2.12 inches wide. Matching squash blossom french hook wire earrings measure 1.5 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- Boho chic is easy with this south western inspired stunner! Magnificent burnished silver tone statement squash blossom pendant adorned with an oval semi precious natural howlite stone center is supported by a unique turquoise howlite square nugget beaded rosary style necklace chain. Necklace has three inches of adjustable extension chain to help you get the perfect fit! Comes with matching howlite stone blossom earrings. Some variation in color may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!