Unique Western Cowgirl Chic Statement Pendant Turquoise Howlite Bead Necklace Earrings Set, 18"+3" Extension (Concho Medallion)
- Steal the show when you step out in this bold, dynamic native American inspired squash blossom jewelry set! No western wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch.
- Necklace length 18-21 inches with the 3 inch adjustable extension chain and lobster claw clasp. Both necklaces come with matching fish wire hook dangle earrings. Squash Blossom crescent décor is 3 inches long by 2.25 inches wide, earrings measure 1.62 inches long by 1.12 inch wide. Concho Medallion décor measures 2.62 inches long by 2 inches wide, earrings measure 1.12 inches long by 1 inch wide.
- Boho chic is easy with this south western inspired stunner! Magnificent burnished silver tone metal pendant with stunning natural turquoise hued howlite stone center. Necklace chain consists of unique beads in textured metal and turquoise stone. Necklace has three inches of extension chain to help you get the perfect fit!Each stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning necklace set adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt! The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!