Vintage Style Western Glass Bubble Flower Cabochon Open Cuff Bracelet
- Cowgirl chic is easy with this western inspired bracelet. with a retro floral design. Natural semi precious howlite stones in a vibrant turquoise shade add to the stunning detail of the ornate silver tone frame with rope and bead texture around the large glass bubble in a Southwestern-inspired fashion.
- Open cuff bracelet measure 6.50 inches before adjusting the cuff opening. Glass cabochon décor measures 2.12 inches long by 1.75 inches wide. Bracelet is adjustable to fit most wrist sizes and is easy to put on and take off with the open cuff design. Each stone is unique so some variation in color, shape and size may occur as is inherent with natural stones.
- Stylish silver tone cuff bracelet with a burnished finish for a vintage look. Eye catching with the natural semi precious howlite stones and beautiful flower detail on the framework of the glass bubble cabochon make this a unique piece for your jewelry collection! Cabochon has colorful pink, red and white flowers with green leave and yellow and black background colors in an antique botanical illustration style.
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this western style bracelet adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials.