Western Style Semi Precious Howlite Stone Squash Blossom Pendant Necklace, 18"-21" with 3" Extender (Coral Orange)
- No western style wardrobe would be complete without at least one statement piece of turquoise jewelry! Natural howlite stones and detailed engravings on the squash blossoms give this set an artisan touch.The squash blossom is inspired by Navajo symbolism, spiritual in nature, the crescent moon (naja) was said to ward off bad spirits and is a prototypical symbol of most notably the Navajo tribe.
- Necklace measurements are 18-21 inches in length with the 3 inch adjustable extender chain, lobster clasp. Squash blossom décor measures 1.75 inch length by 1.25 inch width. Open cuff bracelet measurements: 2.62" across opening, blossom décor approximately 1" by .75"
- Stunning necklace with detailed squash blossom made of colored howlite stones in set in an antique silver setting. Squash blossom style is also in a cuff bracelet!
- Swinging between fun and sophisticated, this stunning squash blossom necklace adds a guilty hint of opulence and indulgence! It looks great dressed up, but is just as stylish with a pair of jeans and casual t-shirt!
- Ready for gifting, each item is packaged in a lovely eco friendly gift box with a non tarnish jewelers fiber pad. Boxes are made in the USA of recycled materials!